Saturday, January 16, 2010

In the beginning....

In the beginning, man and women were hairy and naked. Yes, I have just imposed an image of a hairy and naked couple in your brain. Naughty me. Anyway, I am an aspiring internet mogul. Notice the word aspiring. That means I am currently a broke and I am living with my parents. If you are thinking that I am going to share the secret of being wealthy, not yet. You're better off taking book writing lessons with O.J Simpson.Anyway.

I am fed up of being broke and poor. Therefore I have set myself a goal to be as rich as batman but not as emo (superman's parents were blown to bits and you dont see him being emo, it is time to let go Bruce). My goal is to earn 1 million dollars on the internet in 2 years.

I realize that that goal is kinda, well proposterous but sucess is not built on a feather bed. I shall share my journey on the internet and hope that it would inspire most of you to take the giant leap as well. Today is day no.1, total earnings $0.

1 comment:

Ideas!