Monday, January 18, 2010

Google! I'm here! SEO discovery.

I  worship her like a god but she doesn't even know that I exist. No, I am not talking about Megan Fox. I am talking about Google. Being noticed by Google means online traffic and online traffic means online profits and online profits means I can finally stop sucking my mouse for nourishment and finally afford some real food. It's about choosing the right keywords.

The word that I choose is online profits since my blog is called Aaron Lee Online Profits. My name and the nature of my blog. As you can see, this the result.


This is of course not an extremely popular keyword as you can see, but it is alright because to me, that means less competition. Kind of like Jackie Chan, not for everyone.

While words like make money online is more popular!

This is like Tom Cruise. More of everyone's taste.

So what I learned today about SEO is choose your niche carefully and make online profits! For more information about SEO please visit sites like Webconf.com and of course wikipedia.com. You can also check keywords at Google Adwords.

This is what I have learned so far, it isn't much I know but Rome isn't ...... ok I wont be so cliched.

Hope you find this useful! 

4 comments:

  1. Like the way you write it is funny and with points. Are you writing for Jay Lenon?

    Sure suitable for those who are depress as your jokes are better than eating chocolate. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intimately, the post is in reality the greatest on this valuable topic. I agree with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your incoming updates.
    Regards,
    Professional SEO Company
    john

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intimately, the post is in reality the greatest on this valuable topic. I agree with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your incoming updates.
    Regards,
    Professional SEO Company
    john

    ReplyDelete

Ideas!